Deposit & Cancellation Policies
- Reservations can be secured with a deposit equal to 50% of the trip total paid at the time of booking when secured 30 days in advance. The final balance is auto-collected 24 hours before the first day of the scheduled trip.
We recommend securing your reservation as soon as you have your dates and travel arrangements. Our small team of guides has limited open availability during the season.
- Reservations made within 30 days of a scheduled trip can be secured with payment in full at the time of booking.
- Cancellation requests will be accepted via e-mail. The e-mail should include the guests’ name, reserved date(s), and the confirmation number.
- There is no cancellation fee when reservations are canceled 30 days or more in advance.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of a scheduled trip will be assessed a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the trip total.
Cancellation fees will be waived if we can rebook the reserved dates with the originally assigned guide.
Our cancellation policy applies to all cancellation reasons, including unforeseen circumstances and last-minute travel delays. We reserve the right to issue deposit refunds on a case-by-case basis.
Montana weather and water conditions can vary, we do not cancel trips due to inclement weather such as rain, wind, or snow.
Full refunds will be issued if the guide or outfitter chooses to cancel a reservation due to weather or health issues that create unsafe conditions.